San Mateo Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorneys Provide Honest, Caring Advice
Burlingame law firm helps you obtain the compensation you deserve
From our office in Burlingame, CA, Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP represents both plaintiffs and defendants in Alameda County, Oakland, San Jose and San Francisco and across the Bay Area. Formed by Attorney James A. Sarrail, our Managing Partner, in 1971, our firm concentrates its practice mainly on personal injury and auto accidents, and also advises on employment law and construction defect problems.
Our friendly and straightforward approach to personal injury and claims gets the best results for our clients. We have learned from years of assisting injured clients that additional stress is unnecessary when our firm recovers maximum compensation.
Experienced, reputable and pragmatic personal injury and auto accident lawyers
When you enlist the assistance of Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP to handle your personal injury or accident case, we provide:
- The benefit of extensive experience — We have been in business since 1971.
- The reach of our reputation — Our partners and associates are well known and respected in the legal community.
- Genuine care and attention — We want to help you get on with your life as quickly and securely as possible.
- Clear, pragmatic advice in your own language — Our staff speaks Spanish, French, Russian, German and Czech.
- Familiarity with the California court system — Our attorneys are licensed to practice in multiple courts around California, and serve as Judicial Arbitrators for the County of San Mateo.
- A full strategic overview of your claim or defense — Years of representing both plaintiffs and defendants have taught us how to think like the other side and counter its next move.
We concentrate on personal injury, auto accidents, employment law and construction defects
Our personal injury attorneys handle a wide range of claims in San Mateo and the surrounding area:
From our office in Burlingame, our auto accident lawyers represent clients injured from:
We handle all methods of dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration and mediation. Our attorneys are particularly seasoned negotiators in the areas of employment law and construction defects.
Call Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP today for a free consultation
We provide free initial consultations for all legal issues and flexible office hours for our clients' convenience. We often work on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no fees until you recover due compensation for your injuries. We make home and hospital visits for personal injury clients who cannot travel.
Call today for your free initial consultation at 650-513-8899 or contact us online.