San Mateo Employment Law Attorneys Positioning Employees and Employers to Work Better Together
Advocating on behalf of employees in Burlingame, CA
Our employment team at Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP has represented a broad spectrum of clients in employment law matters. We understand that losing your job as a result of wrongful termination or layoff can be extremely stressful and disruptive. Workplace legal disputes can be scary and lonely, regardless of your position or degree of fault.
Our lawyers take a sensitive approach when dealing with your livelihood
At Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP, we strive to make stressful situations like job loss and employee conflict manageable by resolving any legal loose ends and providing sensible, pragmatic advice to help you get back to business as usual.
For employees, we handle all of the following matters and more:
- Severance agreements — negotiating, drafting and reviewing comprehensive contracts that have clear compensation terms and reasonable flexibility and do not hinder your ability to work elsewhere
- Non-compete and non-solicitation clauses — analyzing, advising and litigating your employer’s ability to reasonably restrict your outside employment opportunities
- Wrongful termination — representing employees who are fired under certain circumstances prohibited by state and federal law
- Age, sex and race discrimination — holding employers accountable for employment decisions and workplace treatment based on a protected class under state and federal law
- Grievances and disciplinary actions — evaluating and engaging in a legal response to your employer’s conduct and methods of influencing employee behavior
- Contract reviews and negotiations — interpreting, advocating and forming fair employment agreements that avoid future conflicts with your employer
We cover employment law throughout the whole of the San Francisco Bay Area, including San Mateo, Oakland, Alameda County, San Jose and Santa Clara.
Free initial consultation for all types of employment-related disputes
Contact Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP online or call us at 650-513-8899 for a consultation on any aspect of employment law. Our Burlingame offices are easily accessible, and we are happy to schedule appointments outside of normal business hours.